If you decide to close your account, we're here to make the process as smooth as possible. Have your Auth Rep contact our Account Management team at 888.348.8457, Option 4.
- Your request must be received before 4:00 pm on the last day of the month if you wish the closure to be effective.
- Account closures are processed and completed at 4:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) on the last day of each month.
- A final invoice will be generated for the activity used during your last month of service.
- Once your account is closed, it is no longer accessible by you or any other user; you won’t be able to access account history (including patients, claims, payments, etc), print reports, or a monthly invoice.
- If you decide later that you need access, you will need to reactivate your account, and a $100 fee will be assessed. Click here to learn more about our Reactivation process.
Follow the steps below to request to close the main account.
Select Account Administration > Account Management.
Click the Close Main Account link.
Read the disclaimer and click Continue.
- In the Reason for Closing Account field, type a brief description of why you are requesting to close the account.
Place a check in the "I Agree" box to confirm that you have read and understand the closure terms and conditions.
Click the Submit button.
For more information related to Accounting and Closing your Main Account, please reference the Accounting Agreement.
We recommend collecting any applicable information required by your business before you ask us to close it. You can do this by running and printing/exporting applicable reports or requesting a Data Snapshot. Please make sure you are securely storing your files based on your internal processes and policies regarding HIPAA and ePHI.
- Document Imaging files will be permanently deleted after 90 days of closure.
- Mailbox Files will be permanently deleted after 180 days of closure. Mailbox files include:
- Clearinghouse Reports (CA, EC)
- Payer Reports (RE, RR, SR, SE, etc.)
- Remittance Files (R5)