New Features and Updates
- New Report Field: Added the following report field which is now available to be used as a column or filter on a custom report:
Claim Data -> Last Public Claim Follow-Up Note
This new report field will return the most recent follow-up notes associated with a claim that is not restricted to being visible by only certain users.
- Manual ERA Upload Enhancement: Updated the ERA file upload process to no longer require the file to be a txt file extension. The file content must still be valid ANSI as before but now a .dat file, for example, can be uploaded without first being renamed.
Minor Changes and Bug Fixes
- Payment Receipt Enhancement: Updated the payment receipt printout to show both patients in situations where the payment was applied to multiple charges associated with different (linked) patients.
- Ability to add the "=" character to the Additional Claim Info: Updated the Additional Claim Information (Box 19) field within the Claim screen to allow users to enter the "=" character. This character is not allowed when submitting claims electronically, (therefore it will not be included) but it will be shown when printing the claim.
- Interface Setting: Added a new interface setting to optionally disable inbound appointment updates for customers using the ElationHealth interface. When selected, appointment changes made in ElationHealth will not be reflected in CollaborateMD.