Select Patient > Settings.
Click the Edit button.
Click the Copy Settings link to copy the current settings to another customer associated with your account.
- Show warning when saving a new patient that is a duplicate of an already entered patient based on the SSN or Last Name, First Name, and Date of Birth?
If set to Yes, a warning will pop up if you are creating a duplicate patient based on the SSN, Last Name, First Name or Date of Birth.
When creating a new patient, default the provider to:
Use theto select the default provider new patients will be associated to.
- When creating a new patient, default the state within the patient's address to:
Use the State field, to default the patient state when creating new patients.
When inactivating a patient record that currently has a non-zero balance:
Use the drop-down menu, to determine the action that happens when deactivating a patient record that has a non-zero balance (e.g., patient John Doe owes $300) You can choose one of the following actions:
Save the patient as inactive without a confirmation/alert
Show a confirmation before saving the patient as inactive
Show an alert and do not allow the patient to be saved as inactive
- Show a prompt to update the patient account type to "Payment Plan" (if not already set) whenever creating a new Payment Plan?
If set to Yes, a prompt to automatically update the “Patient Type” to “Payment Plan” will appear when creating a new payment plan for a patient.
Show an alert when opening patient records for patients older than 65?
If set to Yes, an alert will pop up when opening a patient record for patients older than 65.
- Display an option in the Patient screen to copy the patient's default Facility as their primary address? (This can be useful for practices that work directly with nursing homes and other residential treatment facilities.)
If set to Yes, you will have access to an option to copy the patient’s default facility as their primary address.
- Set margins to use when printing the addresses on the Enhanced Statement payment slip.
Use the arrows to set the margins to use for the patient address and the return address labels when printing the Enhanced User Print Statement.
Any changes to these margins will only adjust the position of the return address or the patient address on the enhanced user printed statement.