Data Snapshots is a service provided by CollaborateMD which takes current data such as patient demographics, codes, appointments, payers, provider list, facility, charge, etc. and captures (exports) a snapshot of the data. The data can be exported into several hundred files in .DAT format that is a tab-delimited or into an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) known as MySQL.
The export includes Data Sets from the following sections of the application:
Authorizations, Activity, Appt, Appt Types, Charge, Professional Claims, Claim Status, CPT Code, Credit, Facility, ICD Code, Location, Patient, Patient Notes, Payor, Practice, Provider, Referring, Remittance, Resources, Claim ICD Codes, ICD Procedure Codes, Institutional Claims, Insurance Parties, Insurance Policies, Payments, Insurance Check, Inventory Codes, Revenue Codes, and more.
Follow the steps below to enable, configure or disable Recurring (daily) Data snapshots:
Select Account Administration > Services.
Click the button next to Recurring Data Snapshots
The Enable Recurring (Daily) Data Snapshots box enables or disable this service.
Under Recurring Snapshot Settings, select the:
Format: Select the format you would like the data snapshot to be exported in.
Click the Download Sample link to view a sample of what the snapshot will look like before purchasing. The sample will contain the first five (5) rows of each data file set contained within your account.
Default (Tab delimited).
Select the customer(s) to include in the data snapshot: If you have more than one customer account, check the box(es) next to the customer(s) you would like to schedule the snapshot for.
Export multiple customers as:
One Combined File: Exports the snapshot as one combined file for all selected customers
One File per Customer: Exports the snapshot as one separate file per each selected customer.
Data Snapshots are overwritten each day. Please make sure you download before the next Data snapshot is generated. Auth Reps will receive confirmation and instructions on downloading the data snapshot(s) via the Messaging section of the application.
- No specific dates (past or present) can be captured within the export. The data snapshot will run at 1:00 AM EST on the scheduled day, therefore the date must be a future date.
- No specific criteria (e.g., ONLY Patient data set info) can be captured, as the Data Snapshots captures all of the data sets specified above.
- Data Snapshots will only be available to download after 6:00 AM EST on the scheduled day.
- Document Imaging is NOT included.
- The data can only be used to import into other software solutions (e.g., Business Intelligence, Collections, etc.).
- In accordance with HIPAA rules and regulations, CollaborateMD will NOT provide users, admins, or third party vendors this information, as the Data Snapshots contain PHI & PII.