Data Snapshot is a service which takes current data such as, patient demographics, codes, appointments, payers, provider list, facility, charge, etc. and captures (exports) a snapshot of the data. The data can be exported into several hundred files in .DAT (.DAT) format that is a tab delimited or into an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) known as MySQL.
The export includes Data Sets from the following sections of the application:
Authorizations, Activity, Appt, Appt Types, Charge, Professional Claims, Claim Status, CPT Code, Credit, Facility, ICD Code, Location, Patient, Patient Notes, Payor, Practice, Provider, Referring, Remittance, Resources, Claim ICD Codes, ICD Procedure Codes, Institutional Claims, Insurance Parties, Insurance Policies, Insurance Check, Inventory Codes, Revenue Codes.
Request a one-time data snapshot.
Select Account Administration > Services.
Click the Request Button next to One-Time Data Snapshot.
Enter the Run Date or when you would like us to pull your data.
Format: Select the format you would like the data snapshot to be exported in.
Click the Download Sample link to view a sample of what the snapshot will look like before purchasing. The sample will contain the first five (5) rows of each data file set contained within your account.
Default (Tab delimited)
Click the View Scheduled Snapshots to view a scheduled data snapshot.
- No specific dates (past or present) can be captured within the export. The data snapshot will run at 1:00 AM EST on the scheduled day, therefore the date must be a future date.
- No specific criteria (e.g., Patient or Charge data set info only) can be captured, as the Data Snapshots capture all of the data sets specified above.
- Document Imaging is NOT included.
- The data can only be used by another software vendor to import into another Practice Management solution. Data Snapshots can only be provided to an open and active CollaborateMD Account, as an active Username is required to access CollaborateMD to download the requested data.
- Data Snapshots will only be available to download after 6:00 AM EST on the scheduled day.
- In order for users, admins, and third party vendors to download Data Snapshots from our Secure CMD Portal, the Authorized Representative on the account must securely provide them the link to the Secure CMD Portal, the login credentials, and instructions on how to download the Data Snapshot. In accordance with HIPAA rules and regulations, CollaborateMD will NOT provide users, admins, or third party vendors this information, as the Data Snapshots contain PHI & PII.